Positioned in a highly sought after location at Croydon Park, this well-presented two-level semi-detached property is a hidden gem in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac with only a short walk to Croydon Park, tennis courts, Lees Park and Cooks River bike track. It is a “must inspect” and a rare found.
Features that stand out:
* 2 Levels semi-detached house with both front yard and backyard
* Three generously sized bedrooms on upper level all with build-in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with a separated study room/changing room
* Separated levels for bedrooms and living area/kitchen
* Large living area and an open plan kitchen
* Private backyard plus an undercover alfresco area for entertaining
* Lock up garage
Council Rates: $336.3 per quarter
For more details, please contact Martin Wu on 0434983068.