Conveniently located in a 3 months NEW Regatta building, this 76 sqm one bedroom apartment offers a convenient waterside living lifestyle close to all amenities. The large balcony offers an inviting outdoor/indoor space with garden view that can be enjoyed all year round, while inside, double glazed floor-to-ceiling glass and skylight in the middle of lounge room delivers an abundance of natural light create the perfect environment every day. Rare and superbly designed layout for relaxed living and entertainment, it is the perfect choice for owner occupier or astute investor.
Luxury Finishes and Features:
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing, delivers an abundance of natural light)
– Built in robes and individual split air conditioner in the bedroom
– Plush, 100% pure wool carpets throughout living room and bedroom
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points with NBN Internet Available
– Touch Screen Video Intercom System
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
– Functional kitchen featuring the durability and elegance of Quantum Quartz benchtop
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathroom Feature Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
– Car-space within the security building.
– Additional internal storage and a basement storage cage
Boasting superior position next to the Wentworth Point Ferry Wharf and future shopping centre. Homebush Bay Bridge is also minutes from your door, which will provide a quick link to Rhodes railway station placing the Sydney CBD just over 20 minutes away by train.
Total living area = 76sqm
Strata levy = approx. $850/quarter
Council rate = $239/quarter
Contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Mandarin, Cantonese) for more information.