This brand new two bedroom apartment is located in Billbergia Sirius building in the heart of Wentworth Point Designed by Scott Carver Architects. The inclusion of operable glass walls in the balcony allows residents to open their balcony to the beautiful manicured garden view and some Homebush Bay view, or close them as required to extend the cosy interior of their apartment. This is a rare opportunity to enjoy the charms of a unique and enviable waterfront living lifestyle.
Just across the street, the town centre features a new shopping centre that offers major supermarkets along with restaurants, café’s and specialty retailers. The ferry wharf at Wentworth Point puts the city just 30 minutes away while a train from nearby Rhodes railway
station, a short journey across the new Homebush Bay Bridge, can have you in the Sydney CBD in just 25 minutes.
Luxury Finishes and Features:
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing)
– Built in robes and individual split air conditioners
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points with nbn Internet Available
– Functional kitchen with Quantum Quartz benchtop equipped with premium ILVE appliances such as Large Twin Wok Cooktop, Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave, and
Multi-Function 750mm Wide Oven
– Separate laundry room with state of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathroom Features Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
– Includes basement storage cage with car-space within the security building
Estimated completion date: Early August 2017
Please contact Zoe Zhang on 0450 517 959 or Martin Wu on 0434983068 for more information.