This large three bedroom plus study apartment is located on the top floor with quality features like no other. It features an open plan living area and a large enclosed winter garden balcony facing the north-east.
This luxury home is also built with accessible features including wider doorways and lower electrical outlets (to accommodate apartment dwellers who use wheelchairs), grab bars by the toilet and shower in the bathroom, and two larger car spaces for greater mobility.
– Solar tinted double glazed glass (energy efficient – noise reducing)
– Several power, phone and data points with high speed internet available
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Touch screen video intercom system
– Luxury kitchen with stone benches and stone splashbacks
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 burner cooktop, Ilve fan forced 600mm wide oven
– Stainless steel dishwasher, microwave and range hood
– Built-in wardrobes with shelving hanging and drawer sets
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Architecturally designed luxury bathroom (feature fully integrated storage with mirror doors and stone vanities)
The apartment location is a stones throw to the Waters of Homebush Bay, Parklands, cycling routes and the Parramatta River Ferry Wharf.
The new public school, library, community centre and bridge between Rhodes and Wentworth Point – all to be completed by 2017 will surely boost demand for this apartment.
Council rate: $239.10
Please contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Cantonese or Mandarin) for more info.