Located in the Marina Broadwater building, this large 113sqm two bedroom apartment enjoys a northerly aspect and modern living in a convenient waterside living close to all amenities. It comes with a secure lease till 25th November 2017, perfect of savvy investors or home buyers wanting to secure a property before market booming hits Wentworth Point.
Luxury Finishes and Features
– Glass sliding door opens onto a large sun washed entertainers’ terrace
– Well proportioned layout features generous living/dining area
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing, delivers an abundance of natural light)
– Built in robes and individual split air conditioner in the bedrooms
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points with NBN Internet Available
– Touch Screen Video Intercom System
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
– Functional kitchen featuring the durability and elegance of Quantum Quartz benchtop
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Car-space within the security building
– Additional internal storage and a basement storage cage
Wentworth Point Ferry Wharf and Homebush Bay Bridge are just minutes walk from the apartment, and the future shopping centre (completing in 2018) is right at the doorstep.
Strata Levies: $859.95 per quarter
Council Rate: $239.40 per quarter
For more information please contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Cantonese and Mandarin).