Don’t Miss Out Again!!!!
Positioned in the heart of Wentworth Point, a superb waterside location within footsteps to the proposed marina precinct, shopping centre & future local public school, world class sporting recreational facilities, and extensive parklands gives this beautifully presented Billbergia Quarter Deck apartment excellent lifestyle appeal.
Within the security building, its blessed with an easy access ground floor position and a floor plan that incorporates a sunny and very private garden courtyard.
This luxury home is also built with accessible features including wider doorways and lower electrical outlets (to accommodate apartment dwellers who use wheelchairs), grab bars by the toilet and shower in the bathroom, and a bigger kitchen for greater mobility.
Luxury Finishes and Features:
– Generous bedroom has built-in wardrobe and direct access to the courtyard
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing)
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points with nbn™ network Available
– Split System Air Conditioning
– Touch Screen Video Intercom System
– Large Kitchen with Stone Benches and Stone Splashbacks
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
– Built-in Wardrobes with Shelving Hanging and Drawer Sets
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathrooms (dual basins in the main) Feature Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
Boasting superior position next to the Homebush Bay Bridge will provide a quick link to Rhodes railway station placing the Sydney CBD just over 20 minutes away by train. The Wentworth Point Ferry Wharf is also minutes from your door.
Total living area = 79sqm
Strata levy = $658.75/quarter
Council rate = $239/quarter
Contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Mandarin, Cantonese) for more information.