Defined by quality this two bedroom apartment has beautifully bright and sunny living area boosted by its high ceilings and double glazed floor-to-ceiling glass window.
The large North facing balcony offer an inviting outdoor space that can be enjoyed all year round while inside, built in robes and individual split air conditioners, and wool carpets create the perfect environment every day.
The apartment is within a security building with intercom, elevator access, on-site building management, basement car space and storage cage.
Luxury Finishes and Features
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing)
– Video Security Intercom
– Luxury Kitchen with Stone Benches
– Large Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 700mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Range hood
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathrooms
– Built-in Wardrobes in all bedrooms, Master bedroom has ensuite
– No Pool or Gym keeping strata fees lower
A stones throw distance to public transport (7 minutes walk to train station, and 1 minute walk to public buses), a few minutes from a major shopping complex, water views with gorgeous scenes of sunsets, amazing walking pathways and walking distance to several parklands – all of this 20 minutes from the Sydney city.
Approximate Rental Return: $620-$630 per week
Approximate Outgoings: Strata $1,018pq // Council $259pq
Approximate Areas: Unit incl balcony 136sqm + Car space & storage cage 36sqm = Total 172sqm
Please contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Cantonese, Mandarin) for more information.