Boasting an enviable position high on level 10, you will fall in love with the spectacular panoramic views and the idyllic North and East aspect. This unique apartment showcases sunlit interiors and modern finishes throughout. Inspection is a must, as opportunities like this are rare! Great choice for both owner occupiers or investors looking for potential growth as well.
Luxury Finishes and Features:
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing, delivers an abundance of natural light)
– Built in robes and individual split air conditioner in the bedroom
– Plush, 100% pure wool carpets throughout living room and bedroom
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points
– Touch Screen Video Intercom System
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
– Functional kitchen featuring the durability and elegance of Quantum Quartz benchtop
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathroom Feature Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
– Car-space within the security building
– Additional internal storage and a basement storage cage
Located in the centre of Sydney’s vibrant Olympic Park precinct, walking distances to all the world-class sporting facilities, Bicentennial Park, train station, shops and cafes.
It suits for both active or quiet live styles. Where else can you walk to major sporting events, concerts, restaurants, trains, parkland and natural waterways.
Strata levies: $984 per quarter
Council rate: $239 per quarter
Contact Jinsi Tan 0421 371 562 (English, Cantonese and Mandarin) for more information.