Situated on the 4th floor of Billbergia Quarter Deck building this superb one bedroom apartment offers a wonderful open west aspect with park views. Well proportioned throughout, it brims with natural light and tick all the boxes for anyone looking to downsize, invest or make it their first home.
Luxury Finishes and Features
– Solar Tinted Double Glazed Glass (Energy Efficient – Noise Reducing, delivers an abundance of natural light)
– Fully enclosed winter garden balcony
– Built in robe and individual split air conditioner in the bedroom
– Plush, 100% pure wool carpets throughout living room and bedroom
– Several Power, Phone and Data Points with NBN Internet Available
– Touch Screen Video Intercom System
– Large 700mm Ilve 5 Burner Cooktop, Ilve Fan Forced 600mm Wide Oven
– Stainless Steel Dishwasher, Microwave and Rangehood
– Functional kitchen featuring the durability and elegance of Quantum Quartz benchtop
– State of the art 2 in 1 washer dryer
– Separate laundry room
– Architecturally Designed Luxury Bathroom Feature Fully Integrated Storage with Mirror Doors and Stone Vanities
– Car-space and a basement storage cage within the security building.
– Pet friendly complex
Located moments away from the Wentworth Point Ferry Wharf and future shopping centre. Homebush Bay Bridge is also minutes from your door, which will provide a quick link to Rhodes railway station placing the Sydney CBD just over 20 minutes away by train.
Body Corporate: $643.80 per quarter
Council rate: $239.40
Contact Jinsi Tan now on 0421 371 562 for more information (English, Cantonese and Mandarin).